so, I started this blog back in June because I went to a technology workshop for schools... and at that workshop we had to start blogs here and at some other site (yeah, I've forgotten where...). fyi that was absolutely THE LAMEST workshop I've ever been to (detailed 10 steps on how to start a blog... and this was held for the supposed TECHNOLOGY LEADERS of the schools. I almost started crying out of boredom and ended up helping teachers from other schools cuz they were getting confused), but you didn't hear that from me. haha =0)
so, a certain friend of mine has been bugging me about writing blogs for many, many months cuz apparently I write entertaining blogs or something. I haven't really found much need to write anything yet before I used to write a lot whenever I wrote anything (especially in e-mails... they were more like NOVELS). my thoughts don't necessarily flow in a straight line or anything, but I'm pretty descriptive and I think what I have to say is typically entertaining.
today during this conference I'm working for at church, Banning said if you want to write books, you need to start small. DUHHH!!! I know it's obvious, but just hearing that reminded me of how much I like writing. (yeah, I know... any of you that receive e-mails or texts from me know EXACTLY what I'm talking about... notorious, I am) so here I am reviving my blog from the nothingness it was. feel free to laugh at my first two posts as I was goofing off with another teacher from my school when we registered the blogs and we didn't really take the 2 seconds it took to figure out what I was looking for. so yeah....
I hope that you come back here often to read what I have to say and leave me little comments. I love comments, even if they're stupid things like "hahaha I totally remember that" or "Sarah, you're so weird" or anything. writing a blog and never getting comments is much like writing an e-mail and never hearing back from the person. I promise that when I write a book and become big and famous that I'll mention that you commented on my blog! HAHAHA ok, yeah, I'm a dork...
if you have any suggestions on what to do with this blog or a topic, go ahead and let me know. I'm going to attempt to write in this thing daily (no promises, I said attempt!) and not always use it like a journal. sometimes I think of random things throughout the day or I have weird dreams or whatever and those will definitely be topics... and maybe sometimes I just had a crazy day or something and that will set the tone of the blog... but then other times you'll be surprised by what I write. you're in for a trip, people. fasten your seat belts and hold on! =0)
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yayayayayayayayay!!!! now i can leave a comment...now i don't know what to say....hmmmm....sarah, you are weird....ok there you go!! =)
Nice to see your blog and your random scattered thoughts! :-) Highly entertaining!
Daja
www.gombojav.blogspot.com
it all banning's fault =P... oh we love crazy people right?
viagra vs cialis cheapest viagra in uk viagra reviews instructions for viagra use viagra or cealis free viagra samples before buying viagra and cocaine viagra rrp australia cost viagra uterine thickness viagra cheap buy online sublingual viagra cheap cheap viagra viagra no prescription viagra alternative
Post a Comment