Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Skin Care

I don't know about you, but I HATE wearing sunscreen... It's just annoying. And really, have you ever found a sunscreen that isn't super oily/greasy or didn't have the typical "beach" smell? Ummm.... don't know about you, but I need it for more than just at the beach. So when BzzAgent.com invited me to a campaign for a new sunscreen, I was slightly nervous... I know I SHOULD wear sunscreen but can't stand the greasiness. But since the sunscreen was called Coppertone CLEARLYSheer I decided to try it out. I was excited (high hopes) and nervous (too many previous let downs) about trying it out. A few days after receiving it in the mail I had an opportunity to try the cream. I threw on that cream and immediately forgot I'd put it on. Hours later, after getting home, I thought to myself,  "oh yeah, I have sunscreen on... why can't I feel it?" Yup, that was a good sign! It's scented very lightly with a citrus scent, you can't smell it after a few minutes. And there was no greasiness or grittiness from wearing the sunblock and sweating. LOVED it. A few weeks later I was going to a Dodgers game and knew my seats would be in the sun for several hours, so I decided to try the spray. I was beyond impressed. It wasn't oily at all and when I got home from the game I didn't even remember that I'd put it on. This is definitely becoming part of my summer skin care regiment!

No comments: