About Me
Friday, November 21, 2014
Tazo Chai love
I've always been a chai tea lover. I've had it in MANY different manners: iced, hot, with cream, without cream, with honey & lemon, etc. So when Smiley360 invited me to try Tazo Chai tea for FREE I was ecstatic. They sent me samples of Tazo pumpkin spice chai and vanilla caramel chai... and I almost jumped for joy. Until I remembered I'm in physical therapy for a knee injury. So I just giggled with joy. haha
The pumpkin spice chai was more authentic tasting than I expected. Some places they over do the pumpkin flavor at the risk of losing the authenticity. I didn't find this problem with the pumpkin spice chai. Just enough pumpkin flavor to add that fall flavor to it, but not enough to mask the spiciness of the chai. It was LOVELY. I must admit, I do love pumpkin spice on it's own AND chai on it's own... but I was worried about mixing the two. I shouldn't have worried. It works wonderfully!
As a vanilla and caramel enthusiast, I wasn't sure what to expect from a vanilla caramel chai. Well, whatever I was expecting was blown out of the water. The sweetness of the vanilla and caramel mixed with the spiciness of the chai made for the perfect mixture. They should start serving this EVERYWHERE!
If you'd like to try Tazo chai tea bags or latte mixes, you can get a coupon from this link. http://h5.sml360.com/-/7xgr I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment