Friday, January 2, 2015

Cheese Platter

I was given a sample of Boursin Cheese from Smiley360 to try in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought this was the perfect excuse to have a cheese platter at a staff meeting I was to hold. I was so excited as I am a cheese LOVER. I went all out and bought several different cheeses, crackers, meats, olives, spreads, etc. When everyone saw that we were having a cheese platter they were so excited (I don't blame them. Cheese is the best!). I did enjoy the Boursin Cheese Creamy Asiago and Roasted Red Pepper. It has a good herbal and even flavor and is spreadable. It was great as a snack. It could be paired with several different kinds of crackers. It also paired well with meats. Although, I believe that it was overshadowed by the other cheeses provided as typically people think of spreadable cheese as a "lesser" cheese. I think the Boursin Cheeses are great for a snack with your favorite cracker. Like I said, they've got a great flavor and are spreadable. It's like having a better version of cream cheese. If you want more information about Boursin Cheese or Smiley360, click here.

No comments: