Thursday, January 31, 2008

from the depths...

so, I was totally gonna write about something else but I need to be at my own computer to complete that blog... and I've already skipped 2 days so I'm just gonna write about something else. I haven't exactly decided what yet, though. I could write about teacher appreciation day and how I got a free manicure and massage at work. or I could write about how tired I am, but that would get boring real fast. especially for me! haha

so, today was "college day" at school. it's basically sports day where we have different teams with students from different grades and they go around to different competitions. somehow I was in charge of a game and I didn't even know til like 15 min's before we were to go out. me, the school secretary and the PE teacher brain stormed at the last second to get me a game. all I ended up doing was a jump rope relay race. somehow, someway.... college day made EVERYONE tired. we were outside for about 1 1/2 hrs and we all came in exhausted. I was handing out Aleve to teachers and directions to my favorite foot massage place. it was just THAT KIND OF DAY. *yawn*

I really don't know what to write about... but I always come up with stuff to say if I keep typing. my mind tends to wander. hmmm... I just remembered I was supposed to talk with the principal about buying a learning game program. oh well, she didn't seem interested in it and I'm too tired to get into it with her right now. I think I'm gonna go get myself another cup of hot water. yeah, that sounds nice....

I think it's interesting how for over a week I was in lots of pain and then it suddenly mostly went away, except for the one or two muscle spasms I have been randomly having almost every day... yet when I fractured my back and when I was in the car accident I didn't even have ANY muscle spasms and so I would stop taking the muscle relaxants they prescribed for the non existent muscle spasms. (run on sentence that doesn't make sense!!!)

also, what race AM I? once, with a friend, I came up with the perfect description of what race I am but I forgot it... I know I could pass as a lot of races, and have been asked if I'm a number of races... I'm American, yet I'm so not.

seriously, I'm tired... I should go look at that youtube video that always makes me giggle... I'm glad I have weird friends like Jonder, Jinder and Jonder's best friend. if you watch this video, I dare you to not laugh at Jonder (he's the second one, the skiier). just too funny...


ok, yeah... that did it. got a giggle out of me, and I think I can make it through the rest of this long day now... holy cow! it's only 4:00!!!! I won't be home for about another 8 hrs.... *sigh* I need a nap....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

healing is awesome.. yaye jesus! ... so classic.. so good... love the brother~> love you more