
About Me
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
sea worms?!
randomly thought of this dish in China that whenever I asked what it was (yes, I broke my own rule of asking what a food is... but I expect weird answers and have had pretty weird things even after knowing what it is, so it doesn't bother me anymore) I was told "the Yantai specialty". seriously annoying when I really wanted to know what it was and all I could get out of them is that and that it's a sea creature. so I've spent about 2 hrs of my life trying to figure out what it is... and alas, I've gotten a picture. it's labelled "sea worm", but I can't find any other info than that. oh well... hope you "enjoy" this pic. haha (and yes, it tastes as odd as it looks) if you happen to figure out what it really is... please let me know. it's bugging me~


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ewww ewww ewwwww ewww.....this is just soo wrong...no one should eat stuff that looks like this before it's cooked!! lol
I think they are worms. They been called many different names: urechis unicinctus, echiura, sea worm, and spoon worms.
Post a Comment