Thursday, June 19, 2008

finger exercises in Tijuana?

my finger is finally beginning to heal! I took off my finger thingy on Sat and it hurt like heck. I couldn't move my finger and it was so stiff. it's getting better... I'm not accidently flipping people off any more due to the stiffness. hahaha although, I'm still relearning to use my finger while typing. I've probably been overworking my finger but it's actually feeling better. it's all good.

the other day Rosa said I need to do finger exercises and put bengay on afterwards. it made me think of all the years I've been joking about getting a "buff finger" and flirting with it. LOL ok, so the meaning of that joke is that I wondered what would happen if you could get buff fingers and what would that mean in the world of dating... yes, I realize that's an odd thought to have and that it means I'm a bit weird... but I don't care! :-P

so, I leave Sat. for Tijuana and we're going to be helping build things. my finger still isn't healed completely. that makes it all the more interesting. and with my tendency to hurt myself... could be an adventure! I might stick to just filming everything. less dangerous. although I'm gonna bust out my new Pumas to play soccer!!!! SOCCERRRR!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!! which reminds me... I need to look up what's going on with the Euro Cup. I'm totally missing everything! :( OH SNOT!!!! I'm gonna miss Portugal vs. Germany tonight!!!!!! and Spain and Italy are playing on Sunday!!!!!!!! oh my goodness, I shouldn't have looked... I miss soccer so much...

since I can't watch any of the soccer games, I'm going to make my "predictions" (which means it's what I WANT to happen) for the final 3 games. right now they're in the quarter finals. semi-finals start the 25th. ok, tonight Germany is gonna beat Portugal (even though I think otherwisse, I'm sticking with the blood relations). tomorrow Turkey is gonna beat Croatia. Sat. Netherlands will beat Russia. and Sunday Italy will beat Spain (GOOOO ITALY!!!!! *no, I'm not biased at all......*). so on Wed. Germany will play Turkey and Germany will win. next Thurs. Netherlands will play Italy and Italy will KICK BUTT!!!!!! final match Germany and Italy will play... and I'll cry because they'll have met once again and I'll be torn in half. perhaps literally! I swear, if Germany and Italy go to a shoot out again I'll go NUTS!!! and if Germany loses 1-0 I'll cry... honestly, if Italy and Germany play... most likely Italy will win (they're good actors and actually good players) but I still would like Germany to win some time.

ok, enough of that... I need to stop thinking about this... I get way too into soccer. perhaps obsessive. haha I'll go away now so that I can find something else to think about... and perhaps I should close http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/matches/index.html .... but knowing me, I'll probably end up going to http://fifa.com/ which is equally as dangerous... *sigh*

No comments: