
I have a Chinese final coming up next week... I honestly haven't looked at any of the work since... probably 2 months ago or so... I hope I didn't screw myself up by not studying! I just printed out a lot of stuff I need to look over before the final.... I'm glad I didn't go crosseyed after looking at so many Chinese characters!
i'm so distracted right now... I really want to write a nice blog but today is the 8th graders graduation and I'm in the middle of a tutoring session... and I'm hungry... and it's been an odd day. I started off by telling a friend that I won't be back next year... then Rey had to leave early so I had to teach his class (which they JUST HAPPENED to be learning about China... bwahahahaha) for the rest of the day. then the principal found me and figured out why I wanted to talk with her in the first place. all the while 8th graders have been going around crying all day and saying their last goodbyes.

maybe I'll write more later... or maybe tomorrow. I wanna eat now! :-P besides, my finger is still nutty and I've already done a lot of typing today and my fingers are totally tongue-tied with my fingers (is that even possible?!). haha
No comments:
Post a Comment