as you should know, I've got a heart for China. (yeah, no surprise there) I know a lot of people are praying for China but don't exactly know WHAT to pray for. considering I lived in China for 4 yrs and know a bit about their society/government and I've also been obsessively reading articles about all the events following the earthquake, I thought I'd share the main things that China needs prayer for and also some praise reports about major changes in China.
Prayer Requests:
1) continued protection from aftershocks. there have been several even of this week that have caused more deaths and damage.
2) protection from flooding due to damage from the earthquake.
3) health safety from the diseases being spread through unsanitary conditions and chemical fires.
4) emotional healing for children.
5) emotional healing for parents who lost their children. ESPECIALLY for the parents who lost children in the schools that collapsed in areas that all other surrounding buildings stayed up. and justice as they fight the local government.
6) more changes in government policy.
7) changes in society's mindset.
8) that any people that are still missing but alive will be found quickly.
9) comfort and peace for the whole nation.
Praise Reports:
1) there have been thousands of Chinese people calling in daily offering to be adoptive parents. there will be no need for international adoptions as all children can be provided for within their home country.
2) China allowed Taiwan to help in the midst of the crisis and Taiwan is willing to help China.
3) this past Sun a Chinese newspaper (controlled by the government) reported that people throughout China flocked to churches to pray as a result of the earthquake.
4) China asked Japan for help!!!!!! either a sign of desperation or an absolute miracle.
ok, I just realized how short the praise side appears compared to the prayer side..... BUT the things that have been overcome are major and my heart rejoices in them. if you don't understand why I'm so excited about them or want to ask me more details about ANYTHING regarding China, please ask me. I love to answer those questions. also, if you have a second, please leave me a quick comment with a prayer for China. I've enabled comments from everyone, so you don't need to register for anything. I just want to stand in agreement with you guys on this situation.
thanks~
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen Sista! And.....
CHINA ASKED JAPAN FOR HELP???? WHAT?!?!?
I'm amazed.
Post a Comment