Wednesday, October 29, 2008

birthday bash

thanks to all of you that made my birthday party amazing (especially to Mary for planning it and Hailey for the cake)! I was so exhausted from a week of studying for finals and work and stuff... but it was great!

dinner was yummy. I'm glad we had dinner there and that so many people made it out. Chinese food with friends equals FUN. :-D I was really blessed by so many people making it out. especially since it was so late on a Sat. night due to my work schedule. I still think it's funny that they brought out the cake to prepare for me at the adjacent table. don't be frustrated with them, Hailey. it just made the experience all that much better. what a random/funny memory.

karaoke was great. I think I've created a few new karaoke addicts. bwahaha so many first timers! we're so going again some time soon. especially because a few people that really wanted to make it out couldn't make it. sorry, Melissa and Andrew!

well, I want to write more but I should be studying and I have a headache and I'm sleepy... so I'm going to study a few min's before getting back to work. *yawn*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at first i thought it said "so many people made out"!!!
i was gonna say "wow! when did THAT happen??!!" LOL