Friday, February 22, 2008

babelfish

Babel Fish's translation of what I wrote in Chinese (MUCH more entertaining than the real translation):

Today I must use Chinese to write because recently my Chinese was bad very in a big way. Lost face. Before each week I should use Chinese. Speaks with the friends or the friend sends e-mail for China. . . Recently I did not have the opportunity. Some times with Coco, Wilson, Joan, Jonder and his parents chatted but too are few. Let me be uncomfortable. I really like with Chinese but not having the means. When may use? Does not have the opportunity. This weekend I rest very many. Good comfortable! But now my neck sorely died. Is that hurts from Sunday to the present. The feeling is in the dream question. Sunday very was early very early has had a dream. I was angry in the dream die. I very good friend lets me be angry. At that time I possibly very much tense lets my neck hurt. From at that time I does the neck how sorely let my headache. Too too bad! Takes the medicine little not to be useful. I looked at me to write that little. Embarrassed. Good long time useless Chinese. . . Really did not know I must write any. These days my young kitty (ha ha she is not that young. 7 years before easter has sold her. Definitely is 7 age more than 1.) Very happy I in home. Do not leave I. Continuously with me in same place. She is that lovable! I too was generally busy did not have the time to be allowed with her in the same place. I knew she too was happy. Is on February 19? ! Oh! Then is quick! This year passes too quickly. Does not like this. This year must meet my husband! Ha ha Oh. . . I do not have other matter. Must sleep. The neck too hurts. Needs to massage but me not to have the vehicle therefore cannot arrive the that side to go. Too troubled!

1 comment: