Saturday, April 26, 2008

changing tides

life has taken a turn for the better... well, not really actual living situations. life is still the same as it was before. same problems with work and family... living at the same place. still no car (but I want that Corvette!!!!), still no this, still no that... but my HEART is changing. old things are being broken. new things are coming! fears are being ripped away, lies are being erased... friends are... FRIENDS!

ok, I know that looks like babbling nonsense... but to me it makes sense... so :-P haha

I can't believe it's almost May... seriously, I can't. this year is flying by so fast. I need time to slow down. or for people to ACT FASTER! it's been way too long... I shouldn't have to wait for you to say something. seriously, everyone's already thinking it... why aren't you saying anything?! I'd say something, but I've already said a lot of stuff... ball's in your court, dude.

that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

friends are FRIENDS??? OMG!!!! that's shocking!! ;0)

Ruth said...

So, I don't have anything in particular to say, but you wanted people to say something, so here's me saying something. I also agree I can't believe it is almost May!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Isn't this new wave of God amazing?!