I don't have much to say other than... MY FOOT ITCHES!!!! and it feels all bruised, too. stupid bug bites... GRRRRRRRRRRRR
so, yesterday I'm at work and notice a bug bite on my thumb. but it's this weird bug bite that I've only gotten before at the house I live at before. it's really odd. anyhow, a little later in the day my foot suddenly started itching and I couldn't stop scratching it (see pic below... it's the bug bite that looks like it's gonna scab over). you see, I really don't know where the bug bite came from and when I got it. all I know is that when I got home and was trying to kill the venom with anti-bacterial that it burned like crazy. then today while I was at work I started scratching at it again... stupid bug bites make me do stupid things. lol then I realized that it suddenly started itching in another spot. which I immediately started scratching. haha I'm a dork. anyhow, later when I had time I looked at my foot and was like "EWWWWWWWWWW" cuz the bug bites are big and yucky. but the one that's higher up on my foot, and hasn't been scratched as much, feels like a bruise when I touch it. it's so painful! seriously. I never had a painful bug bite before. so random. anyhow, here's the pic of my poor foot:

ok, enough about the foot... I wanna say other stuff but I don't think it's appropriate to share the news with the whole world. so I'll try to vaguely refer to what I'm talking about. I got some crappy news yesterday and I feel like crap for the person that the crappy news directly affects (crap crap crap crap? I think that's what the text I sent out to some of my friends about it said... word for word... "crap crap crap crap crap". haha)... there's nothing I can do to change the situation, but I wish that I could just sit down with someone and cry... I mean, I cried by myself last night but having someone to sit there with me or even just say "I'm sorry" would make a huge difference. seriously, just "I'm sorry".... I don't want them to solve the problem or even pretend that they can understand the situation or even say anything at all about it. I just want them to be there for me... to allow me to be sad and know that someone's there for me.
alrighty... so.... flow of thought: I've got minor allergies and my foot itches/hurts and somehow the mocking of my short pinky and how I can't do things with it has been revived... and I'm full from a Thai style pasta salad and a croissant. seriously full... and is this steamer really cheesecake flavoured? I can't tell and I'm almost done with it. I think I'll go back to cinnamon next time. :) so, tomorrow's Wed. I wonder how it's gonna go. plans continue or plans get dropped? I guess I'm find out. hopefully I won't be too moody. seriously... I should pray about that. I don't wanna bite anyone's head off, even though they probably deserve it! I hope I don't get bored at work. oh wait, I have plenty to do. that shouldn't be a problem. I'm tired. maybe I should head home? of course, then I'd have to ask my ride to drive me home. I need a car... Corvette? metallic orange?! YESSS!!!!!!!! you gonna get me one? otherwise it's a no go. I'm procrastinating so bad right now. Sat.'s gonna suck! I have an assignment due and I haven't even started on it. something about making a dictionary... using terms from my linguistic book... and making a proper style dictionary that could pass in the world of dictionary making. haha there's a phrase for that but I can't remember what it is.... linguistics is so interesting. I say that too often. but I mean it! ok, game over.... I'm no fun today...
alrighty... so.... flow of thought: I've got minor allergies and my foot itches/hurts and somehow the mocking of my short pinky and how I can't do things with it has been revived... and I'm full from a Thai style pasta salad and a croissant. seriously full... and is this steamer really cheesecake flavoured? I can't tell and I'm almost done with it. I think I'll go back to cinnamon next time. :) so, tomorrow's Wed. I wonder how it's gonna go. plans continue or plans get dropped? I guess I'm find out. hopefully I won't be too moody. seriously... I should pray about that. I don't wanna bite anyone's head off, even though they probably deserve it! I hope I don't get bored at work. oh wait, I have plenty to do. that shouldn't be a problem. I'm tired. maybe I should head home? of course, then I'd have to ask my ride to drive me home. I need a car... Corvette? metallic orange?! YESSS!!!!!!!! you gonna get me one? otherwise it's a no go. I'm procrastinating so bad right now. Sat.'s gonna suck! I have an assignment due and I haven't even started on it. something about making a dictionary... using terms from my linguistic book... and making a proper style dictionary that could pass in the world of dictionary making. haha there's a phrase for that but I can't remember what it is.... linguistics is so interesting. I say that too often. but I mean it! ok, game over.... I'm no fun today...
1 comment:
SHAME on that "someone" for not being there for you!!! =(
Post a Comment