it's been too long since I last wrote. I wish I had internet access 24/7. that would make my life so much easier. well, we'll see... I think we're gonna try to get that at the house. it'll cost a couple extra $$$ a month, but seriously worth it rather than taking the bus and walking out here and blah blah blah. just too much work. although (wow! HOT LAMBORGHINI! sorry, a yellow one just drove by... distracted me), it does get me out of the house. I definitely appreciate that. I don't like sitting in my room all the time. I annoy myself... haha

so, right now I'm watching the revival going on in Lakeland. which is a miracle that I'm even able to do that. internet at the cafe is down... but they helped me out and told me where to sit to steal someone else's wireless... it's a really bad connection and cuts out every once in a while. but it's better than nothing. and I just realized I missed ALL OF THE WORSHIP... :( oh well. I was listening to worship on itunes before turning this on. I've watched this several nights the past few weeks... it's interesting. I mean, it seems so hyped up and what not... and even watching some stuff, I can see how people could be totally turned off by it. but I can feel God's presence in it and I know He's doing a lot and is up to a lot of stuff that we can't even begin to imagine. ultimately, all that matters is that it leads to people receiving Christ and falling in love with Him. that is the ULTIMATE sign that He is in it. I can't wait to see churches overflowing with new believers. although, churches do need to be equipped to love those who are not easily loved. why do I feel like I'm preaching? haha ok, subject change...

tomorrow's Sunday. Winkie Pratney is speaking at church tomorrow. I'm excited. he hasn't spoken in a long time. he's a great speaker and REALLY SMART! I keep telling people to bring their "smart" friends tomorrow. haha that could be interesting. I had a dream about him about a year ago. well, it wasn't just about him. he just happened to be in it sorta kinda but not really. it was a kinda odd dream. but all my dreams tend to be a bit odd. lol

I was in a giggly mood yesterday. everything was funny to me. especially the fact that I was asked to be the correspondent with guest speakers at church coming July. I just want to laugh when I think about that. why? I really don't know. lots of factors together make it funny. I'm actually excited to do it. that way there will be less communication issues between all people involved. sorry man (you know who you are), you did a great job and your heart was there... but you didn't understand all the aspects of what needed to be communicated and to whom. somehow I have a file folder in my brain that keeps tracking of random things about each guest speaker that has come and I know what needs to be communicated to whom and what needs to be found out prior to the speaker speaking/arriving. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that everyone tells me everything in the first place, especially when they're frustrated about something, so I already know who needs to know what. and, obviously, I know what I need and why but you only know what I need but not the why. it just makes it easier for everyone if I'm to do it. only prob is... do I REALLY want such a crazy high phone bill?! haha maybe I'll ask for a seperate phone just for work. a nice phone that receives e-mail... yeah, that's what I want. lol I can't imagine walking around with 2 phones... but I'd rather have that than use my personal cell and have sky high bills. I think it makes perfectly good sense. what's your opinion?
I still can't believe it's May. times has flown way too quickly! I feel like I haven't done even half of what I would have liked to this year. but it's been a good year. gone through difficult times... but it's all good. best to get all that junk taken care of now instead of carrying it with me throughout my life and have it drag me down. that would suck big time! never said taking care of it now was easy... but I'm glad it's happened. God's been so gracious bringing it to the forefront, even these past few weeks, and pretty much FORCING me to take care of it. my life is gonna be so much better once I work through it all. although, sometimes I wish He would quit having my "best friend" (quotes are there on purpose... he's just my friend... really... really? yeah, I guess...) tell me stuff that i wanted to bring up first! LOL seriously, how would you like it when every time you went to your best friend to tell them something that means a lot to you and before you could say anything they told you pretty much exactly what you were gonna say? and it's not like he had any reason to be thinking about any of the things I was going to tell him. just totally random thoughts. oh well. it's good.
I want that orange Corvette I posted the other day. it hasn't been back since that day. seriously, that was so random. if it comes back I'm definitely putting a note on it suggesting that the person would like to give it away to me. haha :) heck, I'd pay up to $1,000 for it. HAHAHAHA could you imagine that conversation?! "excuse me... ummm... would you like to give me your Corvette?" "uhhh.......?????" "yeah, I'd really like it! I want it! I'd be willing to pay up to $1,000 for it. so, what do you think?!" "ummmm............??????!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL

ok, let me try to think of something else to write about... I have lots of other thoughts, but most of them lead to dead ends or you thinking "huh?! I don't get it..." so I won't go there. just not worth the confusion. haha ok, it's already 6:00. I mostly finished the homework assignment I was working on. I think I'll finish that tonight while watching the movie I'm borrowng from Rey (seriously, how can something be so ridiculous?! I couldn't stop laughing at the effects... if someone had asked me if I wanted to borrow it without showing me a sample of the effects, I would have said "no thanks". I'm glad he forced me to watch some of it. too too funny)
definitely run out of things to say. I guess I should stop trying to force the words out if they're not there. hmmm... random thought. I wanna start on writing a book. what should I write about? I don't think I'll start with fiction, unless God gives me something to write about, cuz right now I don't think I could come up with anything. yeah, I definitely want to write a book. your task: give me a subject, style of book, character w/characteristics or setting. once I have at least one of those things, it'd be SOOOOO much easier for me to come up with something to write about.
definitely run out of things to say. I guess I should stop trying to force the words out if they're not there. hmmm... random thought. I wanna start on writing a book. what should I write about? I don't think I'll start with fiction, unless God gives me something to write about, cuz right now I don't think I could come up with anything. yeah, I definitely want to write a book. your task: give me a subject, style of book, character w/characteristics or setting. once I have at least one of those things, it'd be SOOOOO much easier for me to come up with something to write about.
2 comments:
someone once gave me this advice: "Write what you know". So if you wanna be a writer, write about yourself and everything that you "know". And it doesn't have to be an autobiography, you can make up a story and make the main character(s) just like you....or people that you know....write about something you've gone through...relationships, friendships...and all that....
Thanks for the comment on my blog last week! :-)
Post a Comment