Friday, February 22, 2008

translation, please!

numerous people have brought up the subject of my last post and how it's not fair that it's in Chinese. it's also been brought to my attention that... when you use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ that it makes absolutely no sense. (haha I already knew that... just using it to see how they translate it is hysterical, though!)

sooooooooooooooooooo............. I'm here to give you MY translated version of it, which would be the proper and real translation as opposed to the version that includes this lovely sentence: "But now my neck sorely died." (c'mon, people... you didn't understand THAT?! hahaha ;P )

here goes:

today I have to use Chinese because lately my Chinese has gotten so bad. I've lost face (note: that's a Chinese phrase). before I used to use Chinese every week whether talking with friends or sending e-mails to Chinese friends.... I haven't had that opportunity lately. there are times when I talk with Coco, Wilson, Joan, Jonder and his parents, but it's not enough. it makes me sad. I really like Chinese but there's nothing I can do about it. when can I use it? there's really no opportunity.

I've rested a lot this week. so relaxing! but right now my neck is killing me. it's hurt this badly since Sunday. I think this problem came from a dream. really early on Sunday morning I had a dream. in my dream I was angry. my really good friend made me SO ANGRY! I was probably really tense at that time and it made my neck hurt. since then til now my neck has hurt so badly that it's given me a headache. (uhhh... I don't know how to translate this next sentence... so I'll give you the Babel Fish version: "Too too bad!") even taking medicine hasn't helped any.

I see I've hardly written anything. how embarrassing. I haven't used Chinese in so long.... I really don't know what to write.

these few days my little kitty (haha she isn't really little. I bought her 7 yrs ago on Easter day. she's probably just over 7 yrs old.) has been really happy that I've been home. she doesn't want to be apart from me. she's always with me. she's really cute! usually I'm too busy to be able to spend any time with her. I know she's extremely happy.

it's Feb. 19?! ACK! it came too fast! this years going by so fast. I don't like it. this year I need to meet my husband! HAHA

oh... I have nothing else to say. I really want to sleep. my neck hurts too much. I need a massage but I have no car so I have no way to get there. too troublesome!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i dont like this translation...it wasnt even funny!!!!