Sunday, November 9, 2008

celebrity status?

I visited my old job the other day. it was pretty spiffy. got to see all my former co-workers. hung out FOREVER talking. thought I'd only hang out for a few min's but ended up spending nearly my whole early afternoon there. I loved catching up with them and hearing how they're doing, etc, etc, etc. I'm gonna go visit them more often. for reals. haha

I also got to see all the kids. I was mobbed with hugs and "Miss Nardi, I miss you!!!!!!!"'s. gee, how can you not love that?! even from the little trouble makers... hahaha some of them even teared up at seeing I was there. awwww. <3 I've been forced to promise I'll visit more often. (yeah... they didn't really have to twist my arm. I willingly agreed to) I'm also on their call list for subbing on Mon's. woohoo.

nothing else to say now. just wanted to make sure I remember that. good times.

No comments: