so, I finally got a "holiday" of sorts... took off with a few friends to Santa Barbara and Solvang. I had a wonderful time! only thing is.... I wish it was for more than an over night trip. not even like 2 days. it was literally over night and stay most of one day. bah! oh well, definitely worth it.
I'll tell you all I did, exactly like I told Stuart when he asked me "so, what'd you do on your trip?" haha
get stuck in traffic, check into the hotel, eat yummy food at The Habit, go back to the hotel and turn on the tv then decide to go to the jacuzzi but not get in. but then I put my legs in most of the way. ha after warming up in the jacuzzi we went to exercise for too long while watching tv. after that we went back to the room and acted silly before going to sleep, at which point I slept on the floor. woke up in the morning. Jeewon had several breakfasts because we paid for the hotel room and deserved it. haha then we drove out to Solvang and walked around and went to a million bakeries. then we drove back to Santa Barbara and walked around on the wharf for a while and then got cupcakes. then we drove back to Pasadena and ate dinner at Saladang.
yup, that's the long story short. :-D normally I like writing in story form... but I just don't feel like writing that much right now. besides, it'd end up being novel length. I'd add in all the unimportant details, including what was playing or not playing on the radio and what we were saying. haha
yeah, I'm so greatful that I finally got a holiday. I need to do it more often. especially since I didn't get my yearly trip to China this year. hopefully in spring next year...
so now I'm back and feel recharged. hahaha but I still want to go on another vacation. :-P
right now I'm just looking forward to the near future. I don't know what's going to happen... but I'm excited. it's a new season! :-D
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment