my cat honestly believes she IS a Princess. well, she also thinks she's a dog and a rabbit... maybe she has identity issues? haha with the cool weather comes her becoming more clingy. this week, especially so... and honestly, it hasn't been that cold. Mon. morning she decided to me up at 5:30am. not really sure why. I think she was thirsty. normally she waits to bug me when I'm awake... not this time. nope nope. she MEOOOWWWWWWWWWWWED repeatedly. finally I told her to come to me. when she did I laid her down and told her to be quiet and I'd give her water when I got up. for some reason that worked. she got up, sulked for a second or two and then lay down on me and fell right to sleep... must admit, I was a bit jealous... shortly after that, someone else in the house woke up and was either on the phone or had someone over. in any case, she was talking VERY LOUDLY and laughing hysterically. shortly after she finally left, someone was at a door repeatedly banging on it for at least 1/2 hr. I didn't get much sleep... but Princess did! this morning I was determined to sleep in. I successfully did... but Princess thinks I'm her personal living pillow or something. or maybe she somehow stalked me to church on Sun. and heard me telling the story about the time she made my legs fall asleep and thought it was funny and wanted to do it again. whatever it was, she slept on me the whole stinkin' night... and when I woke up she refused to leave me alone. I tease her when she does that too much... it's fun. haha
anyhow... let me see... I haven't been blogging much lately. please forgive me. busy-ness has been upon me. I just can't wait til next weekend. it's gonna be my first vacation in forever. keeping it a secret for now... but I most likely will be posting pix. taking off for a day with a couple of girl friends. we all need a holiday and even though we're all kinda tight on cash, we're taking off. treating ourselves. YAY for us! :-D we're gonna have fun AND eat yummy food! WOOHOO!!!! that makes it a perfect vacation! haha
I don't know what else to write about... I'm sure I have plenty to say. I always do... but there's stuff i don't want to say in the blog and I've also been really focused on lots of stuff lately so my brain is kinda fried. I had a Chinese final yesterday. I think it went well. for some reason I have an awful looming feeling that I didn't actually finish it. :-/ sure hope I did! it was a lot easier than I expected, considering I never received the textbook. haha I have my 2nd Chinese final tomorrow... same situation. I'm not really dreading it or anything. I just wish I actually received my books so that I could IMPROVE my Chinese instead of pull upon Chinese I already know. oh well.
*yawn* I guess I don't have much to say after all... lame. and I love writing, too. what a pity. perhaps it's best that I stop. my wrist is starting to hurt and when it hurt last week it HURT. took me about 24 hrs before I could pop it back into place. it was not only uncomfortable and annoying, but it was painful. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. when I'd move it a certain way, it felt like I was being stabbed up my arm all the way to my elbow. bah..
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment