Thursday, August 28, 2008

back in business!

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm busy in the office once again. :-D now I just need to remember to control my workaholic tendencies and not work straight through lunch, like I almost did just now. at least I remembered to eat this time! and I'm not working at the moment... (doesn't mean I'm not thinking about work, though!)

I know it's a bit odd to be so excited about being busy in the office... but being bored has nearly been the death of me. at least while I was in China I could walk around the campus when I was bored or needed a break. here I've got to be available to answer phones. blech!

so, just a quickie thought before I disappear. if any of you are looking for the PERFECT, most memorable way to quit your job (and you don't care what your employer says about you after you leave)... PLEASE ask me for ideas. even if it's just to entertain yourself. I came up with the perfect way for a friend to quit at her current job, even though she's not gonna do it... :-P anyhow, I was impressed & amused by my ideas. so yeah, if you need a good chuckle and want to imagine the best way to quit your job, you really need to ask me. I have a great imagination. hahaha

about my great imagination... I had THE WEIRDEST dream (ok, I say that about almost every weird dream I have... but this one was pretty odd) the other night. long story short. I was pregnant but still a virgin and was showing as if I were several months along (I could feel the baby kicking, etc, etc) but was telling everyone I was only a few weeks along (and I'm sure that's what I believed). so yeah, nobody believed I was a virgin and the person helping me out (not naming any names!) was being accussed of sleeping with me... so we had to sneak around to get me to have a doctors appointment, because apparently we knew everyone in all the hospitals...?! HUH?!?! yeah... way weird...

ok, since I fulfilled my writing quota for today (I really do love writing... just time prohibits me some), I'm going to play a cheesy game online for a few min's (if I don't get distracted by looking up cervical spondylolysis, that's what my bro has, or PCL injuries, which is what's wrong with my knee) before I get back to all my work. until next time..... =0)

No comments: