so, today wasn't too bad. I'm still needing a holiday and my knee was twitching the whole day. I was mostly busy, too. but I was still thinking a lot... today we had our going away lunch for Minoska. gonna miss having her in the office! so then I started thinking about my teaching job... I miss it. I really do. they still have me as a teacher on their web-page http://stalphonsusschool.org/teachers_lounge/index.htm . so I texted Mrs. Alvarez while I was working and asked if she missed me yet. haha
last night I discovered why my car was riding funny... yeah, a lug nut is missing and another one was so loose that it was almost off. I tightened all of them and went on my merry way. I really do need to get a replacement for the missing one. I'll either do that after I'm done with the net or I'll do it in the morning. most likely in the morning. I'm enjoying my laptop with music way too much right now. if you ever had the illusion that I'm "normal", please don't hesitate to listen to my music on random... I'm sure that will cure you from the illusion.
my wrists are sore. I did way too much data entry these past 2 days. I really do hate it... but I prefer it over having nothing to do. blech.
so, a friend of mine that I've known since 2nd grade (ha! beat that, Gabe! I've only known you since I was in jr. high. :-P ) reminded me that I used to complain about my knee in high school. then I remembered... I HAD injured it before my car accident! the car accident was more of a re-injury than it was an initial injury. in high school one time I went horse back riding for a friend's b-day and the trail was too small... (yeah, lame inner city trails) so when we came to the point we had to turn around there wasn't much room. one horse turned around and started passing me. as it did my knee got stuck behind it and the horse kept going. there was nothing I could do about it. anyhow, I remember the awful pain as well as the swelling and weakness. I guess after a while either it diminished some or I just got used to it. anyhow, yeah... so I don't know if that means that my knee must be really bad right now or what. if anyone happens to have a do-it-yourself MRI kit, please let me know and I'll be right over. I really do need to find out what's wrong with it.
ok, I totally got distracted with other stuff and forgot that I was writing a blog... wow... well, if you're bored and want to see a bunch of pix of me, please go to my myspace page. www.myspace.com/sarahlee7 I just added a bunch of pictures. not so sure why I added them to myspace and not facebook when I definitely use facebook more, but whatever...
I'm thinking I should go now. I have nothing else to say and I keep getting distracted by the smallest things. so yeah... maybe I'll blog again tomorrow. I hope so. I'm kind of on a blogging streak and I'm enjoying it. :-D
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment