it was a result of Jenn and I being relieved that we were still alive on the Great Wall. we took a short cut because it was pouring rain and we just wanted to get to our destination faster instead of walking on uneven sized stairs. well, that plan didn't work out too well. the path that I had known so well in previous years had grown over and wasn't visible. so we were sloshing through a stream and being scratched by all the plants and being scared by yumi and donkeys. it was a great adventure. so that's WHY we made that cheesy video. now the song we sang is a different story... no, we didn't make it up. it was stuck in our head for a few weeks. we heard it at a bar in Yantai. a bunch of old drunk men were singing and dancing to it.. and I SWEAR that song went on forever. here's the version of it that I found on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOr5wd219Q
please please please don't kill me if you get the song get stuck in your head. I'll tell you, though, the only way we got it out of our head was by making the video we did... maybe doing that will help you some? haha
I don't have much to say today. I've just been wasting time on myspace... and it is now 3:45pm and the worship team isn't hear yet. I think they're coming at 4:00pm. maybe I should start getting ready for their arrival. or make a Starbucks run before I actually have work I need to do. hmmm... that sounds like a plan. I don't really want Starbucks, but I want an excuse to get out and walk (I'd rather walk there than drive even though it takes a bit longer) before I need to be sitting for a few hrs again.
my knee has really been bugging the snot out of me the past 2 days. I don't know what caused it. but I do know that it cracked funny the other day. (I'm very aware of unusual things that my knee, low back and elbow do since they've all been injured...) maybe that's why it's acting all weird. or maybe I haven't been exercising it enough. but that doesn't make sense cuz I've been walking a bit. oh well. at least I'm not wearing the knee brace today like I was yesterday. I hate wearing them.
welpers, off I go. hope you enjoyed the 2 videos. :-D
1 comment:
you attract weirdness....how else would you happen to hear that song??! lol
Post a Comment