Thursday, August 7, 2008

inconsiderate people

seriously, people can be so inconsiderate! today while at Baja Fresh I accidently dropped my bluetooth. no big deal. I was blocking the way to where it was so I didn't pick it up immediately. a lady rudely pushed her way around me and stepped on my bluetooth. I heard crunch and saw her kinda speed up and then stop. I picked it up figuring it'd be ok and didn't look at it too closely. she asked if it was ok. I said "yeah" without looking at it, then looked at it and said "oh, well, no... it's not. see..." and showed it to her. it was certainly busted. she then looked at me and says "oh well, it's not my fault" and walked away. HOW RUUUUUUUUUUDE! I didn't expect her to pay for it or to even offer to pay for it or anything. but a "sorry" would have been polite and respectful. I was so frustrated and agitated with her. I didn't say anything to her, though. she wasn't a young kid or a stuck up young adult. she was a lady, probably in her 50's or so, having lunch with a friend. you'd think someone that age would have more respect for people... I guess not.

after I was finished with my lunch I took it over to the Verizon store (cuz I did buy it from Verizon). they replaced it for me even though they're not supposed to. I was so fortunate! the one I bought costs $80! I would've been even more upset if they didn't replace it.

anyhow, I just needed to vent about that. I'm glad I got a new bluetooth, though, and that I didn't make a big deal out of it with the lady like I could have. I was seriously pissed, though.

No comments: