ok, I take much pride in the fact that I have attractive feet... but what just happened nearly had me doubled over in hysterics.
I was at Starbucks sitting in a comfy chair minding my own business, reading the Bible. my friend, Shaun, was also there sitting at a table with 2 of the people that work at Starbucks. out of the corner of my eye I noticed a black guy come in and he kept staring at my feet. at first I thought maybe he was looking at my shoes (they're Croc sandals)... but he kept staring. it was kinda creepy, but I kept reading my Bible. I felt safe since big, black guy Shaun was sitting just across the way. the guy comes and sits down in the chair next to me and kinda relaxes but is STILL staring at my feet. I know I have cute feet and all, but really it was creepy. haha then he kinda chuckles and coughs, so I look up and he's opened a Bible... he says "isn't it funny that we're both reading the Bible. by the way, you have really pretty feet." I smile & nod at him and go back to reading my Bible despite feeling him staring at my feet. he then starts talking about my feet again. after that he starts trying to read from his Bible, but the poor guy can't read that well. I felt bad for him. anyhow, all the sudden he jumps up and runs out. I think his bus came or something. but yeah... that was my "adventure" for the day. after he ran out Shaun and I were laughing hysterically. then we talked about his pick-up line. hahaha now that story is the talk of the Starbucks for today. haha :)
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha ha ha...dude, u gotta work on your pick up line!
ha ha ha...dude, u gotta work on your pick up line!
(>.< sorry i didn't mean to say the same stuff twice...)
Post a Comment