did i spell that right? oh well... doesn't really matter if I did. ;-D so, I was just trying to think of ice breaker games we could do for our first cell group meeting back after a month break... and i nearly had myself laughing so hard I fell off my seat. you know how for ice breakers people normally ask stuff like "what's your favorite dessert?" or "who's your hero?" or something similar... they MIGHT even ask "what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?". well, we all know I'm not normal so I was trying to think of something else to ask that wouldn't result in short answers and would help actually break the ice (so, people feel comfortable) and would be interesting.... soooo... I came up with "what's the funniest thing you've done?" omg, I can't even decide which thing I've done is the funniest. I'm just a big dork. sometimes I do it on purpose, sometimes completely on accident and sometimes i even get embarrassed. anyhow, lots of things have been running through my head since I came up with that question... maybe I should make it a top 3... cuz i'm having difficulties choosing even just that!
I've been thinking about so many things that I can't stop giggling. I've decided that my dreams are a whole 'nother level and shouldn't be included in this category of funny things... mainly cuz my dreams are typically very odd. although, waking up from a dream laughing is pretty good. hahahaha

well, I think I'm going to go now. I'm using a bendable keyboard and I'm still not used to it so I keep pressing keys too softly so I have to go back to add letters in. it's quite annoying! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment