Saturday, September 6, 2008

bring it!

bring what? I'm not quite sure... I just feel ready for something new and big to happen. I wish I knew what it was. haha I'm actually quite excited about it. I'm also quite excited about the imaginary holiday I'm going on. lol looks like I won't have time for one til mid-Nov. at the earliest. heck, I even have a final the day before my birthday and 2 weeks after. and The Call California is ON my birthday. maybe that's Lou's present to me? I'll have to text Christy & Jesse and tell them to thank him for me... LOL anyhow, whatever big is about to happen, I'm totally ready for it. obviously I can't be completely ready for it as I don't even know what it is... but I'm ready for something big and exciting to happen.

I'm using that flexible keyboard again. it's hard to get used to typing on this thing but I think I've gotten better. I'm not pressing backspace nearly as much as before. that's how I rate my level of improvement. lol

ok, so I totally blanked on anything else I wanted to blog about. oh well. I guess I'll stop writing then. haha :-D

No comments: