with the change in physical season, I feel it's time for a change in my season... I just don't know what the season looks like. I feel I'm at the right place yet expecting change. I wonder how this is gonna play out! haha
I know I'm at the right place in regards to work, despite missing teaching like nobody's business. I've honestly seen the joy level in this place rise. one person said to me "I have so much joy these days and I don't know why. I'm joking around with people and having fun. I like it!" basically, I add a goofy yet hard working factor to the working environment. and now that Rica's working across the way we can get them from both sides. and since I've got the other person having so much joy now, the joy has spread to downstairs. WOOHOO! now I just need to find a way to get it to go all the way to the auditorium. slowly but surely, slowly but surely.
well, this is probably one of my shortest blogs ever. I'm actually at work but have long run out of things to do.... but I *gasp* don't feel like writing. my neck is hurting like crazy. I think I'm gonna go make myself some tea. I've only had 2 cups today. BOO!
(don't anyone ever buy the Nelson's NKJV Study Bible... only cuz I'm shocked and surprised that they don't have Sarai/Sarah in the subject index, but DO have it in the concordance, despite almost every other "big" Bible name being there)
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment