Friday, September 26, 2008

missing white mail bins

not quite sure why, but I was in an uber goofy mood today despite being all ache-y and feeling a bit BLECH. I started the day off by sending an e-mail to the staff trying to locate missing white mail bins. you would think that I could keep that simple enough... ok, maybe you wouldn't think that. especially after reading my novel length blog posts. haha anyhow, I made it into a search for missing wild animals... or something like that. see:

"Hello all.
The white mail bins have not been successfully making their way back to the office and we are now down to only one. If you happen to run into one of these bins, please capture and tame it and bring it back to its home here in the office so that we can take good care of it.
Thanks!"


I got quite a few giggles out of people regarding that e-mail. I was proud of myself. but I was even more proud of myself when I got an e-mail from David, in facilities, that included a picture taken from the security camera.



note the white bins on the right side by the stairs. they were successfully located! WOOHOO! there was an e-mail follow up on that picture that said:

"If you could please wrangle & tame them and then place them in the camera room, that would be perfect. Someone will pick them up on Sunday and transport them to the safe haven in the office. I hope they don’t cause you too many problems. They are apparently very defiant and don’t like to return home every once in a while.
Thanks."

yup, I was goofy today. :)

No comments: