Tuesday, September 23, 2008

can't sleep

why is it that driving back from the wedding I could be so thoroughly exhausted... then somehow manage to sit around looking at stuff on the internet for a good 2 hrs and then not be able to sleep. something's seriously wrong with this picture...

I think the bouquet toss at the wedding could be put under the category of "lamest bouquet toss". Jenay threw it and it landed short of us by a few feet... and everyone literally just stood there and stared at it. I finally pushed Becky towards it and she got it. I don't know what it was that possessed all of us to just stand and look at it... and it wasn't just us silly people from HRC. the other single ladies we didn't know did the exact same thing. haha poor bouquet just laid there on the floor looking pitiful and we didn't even care.

ok, writers block... need sleep... gonna take another go at it. hope I actually fall asleep this time. I'm so tired!

No comments: