Tuesday, September 2, 2008

this, that and the other

not much to say right now. I'm just trying to get back in the groove of writing and using a blog is so convenient when I'm actually sitting at a computer already. haha :) you probably already noticed how much I love writing, though. is it possible to be addicted to writing? that and singing... I love singing. sucks that I have no radio/CD player other than my computer and a full 4GB ipod that I haven't even got all my music on... seriously, it's full and I want to cry cuz I have new music I want to put on it.

I really loved hiking yesterday. I want to go more often. my hips are sore, but that's probably from all the squatting I was doing (I squat for convenience sake. it's easier to stand up from the squatting position... but not nearly as comfortable as sitting. well, usually. there are times...) while we were leaf racing and changing the course of streams. I've been out of China for a while so I'm out of squatting practice. I'm sure my muscles forgot what it was like. haha anyone want to go hiking with me? just gimme a ring and I'm there... you know, unless I have to work or something. :-/

I totally forgot to write something in my blog yesterday. really, it was pretty funny too. I was at the gas station filling up my tank when 4 motorcycle cops stopped at the red light on the corner. it was early in the morning so there was no traffic and I could hear everything clearly. besides, it's on a road that doesn't get much traffic. haha anyhowwwwwwww, I hear one cop say into his radio "Hey! We were just kidding about that air support thing!" I did a double take when I heard that. it caught me way off guard. all the cops were laughing and then took off when the light turned green. I wonder what they were requesting air support for... haha

being that I spent large amounts of time with Jenn yesterday, we also did some reminiscing about China. I can't believe we still laugh like idiots when we think about the "bu yao dance" and "NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" and the Aussie's at the hostel and and and... one day I'll write about all the events. some are admittedly funnier than others and some are "you had to be there" experiences. but whatever. I enjoy them, so you have to too! ;-)

I guess I better get back to working now. man, and I had a bunch more to blab about. oh well. perhaps tomorrow I'll have more time to type. I don't have to work in the morning. :-D

No comments: