About Me
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I just don't get it
how did this manage to happen TWICE for the same two classes?! so, last semester I registered for 2 Chinese classes (well, 3, but I only had this problem with 2 of them) and I never received the study materials. I had worked it out with the professor that I could still take the final exam even though I didn't know what the heck I was being tested on. I went to take the tests and they said I could take it! I insisted that the school let me take the classes again, on their dime, since they are the ones that couldn't figure out how to mail the materials to the right place and then wouldn't let me take the final even though I was willing to with NO studying done. so they enroled me for the course again and I've been checking the web-site constantly for any updates on when my books were mailed to me or anything. NADA. I e-mailed the school a few days ago asking what I should do and never heard from them. so I e-mailed the professor yesterday to see if she could help me out. she e-mails me today giving me the first assignment for both classes (which are also key to admission to the final exams)... and they're due TOMORROW! WHAT?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gee, that sounds like something that would happen in China...
Post a Comment